Bathrooms are the smallest rooms in any house, and they’re also usually the messiest. Most small bathrooms don’t have a lot of storage space to keep all the supplies close at hand, so some simple ideas that will help maximize your space can be very helpful.
Here are 20 smart tips to organize your bathroom on a budget that are surely going to be useful for you.
1. Mount some wicker baskets on the wall to hold towels
(via Making Lemonade)
2. Build your own wall mounted magazine rack to keep bathroom magazines organized
3. Use PVC pipe as hair dryer and curling iron holder
(via Once Upon a Family)
4. Keep your makeup looking organized and stylish by creating this magnetic makeup board
(via Laura Thoughts)
5. Take a metal file box and use it for storage
You can easily hang the box from the wall or side of a cabinet.
(via Dream Green DIY)
6. Add a shelf above your bathroom door
This is a good place for storing extra toilet paper and other things.
(via My So-Called Home)
7. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels
(via Jenna Burger)
8. Add an extra shower rod to the inside of your shower for extra bathroom storage
Perfect for storing both kids tub toys and shampoo bottles!
9. Create a mason jar organizer to hold everything from cotton swabs to blush brushes
(via The DIY Playbook)
10. Build a big storage case behind the mirror to hold all the goodies you need
(via Shanty 2 Chic)