Bathrooms are the smallest rooms in any house, and they’re also usually the messiest. Most small bathrooms don’t have a lot of storage space to keep all the supplies close at hand, so some simple ideas that will help maximize your space can be very helpful.
Here are 20 smart tips to organize your bathroom on a budget that are surely going to be useful for you.
1. Mount some wicker baskets on the wall to hold towels
(via Making Lemonade)
2. Build your own wall mounted magazine rack to keep bathroom magazines organized
3. Use PVC pipe as hair dryer and curling iron holder
(via Once Upon a Family)
4. Keep your makeup looking organized and stylish by creating this magnetic makeup board
(via Laura Thoughts)
5. Take a metal file box and use it for storage
You can easily hang the box from the wall or side of a cabinet.
(via Dream Green DIY)
6. Add a shelf above your bathroom door
This is a good place for storing extra toilet paper and other things.
(via My So-Called Home)
7. Use the back of a bathroom door to hang towels
(via Jenna Burger)
8. Add an extra shower rod to the inside of your shower for extra bathroom storage
Perfect for storing both kids tub toys and shampoo bottles!
9. Create a mason jar organizer to hold everything from cotton swabs to blush brushes
(via The DIY Playbook)
10. Build a big storage case behind the mirror to hold all the goodies you need
(via Shanty 2 Chic)
11. Use a magnetic strip to store tweezers, nail clippers and bobby pins
12. Create some storage bags to store all the extra bits and bobs whilst keeping them relatively organized and pretty
(via The Lovely Drawer)
13. Install shelves above the toilet
(via Remodelando la Casa)
14. Use a bar cart in the bathroom as storage for towels, toiletries, etc.
(via Meredith & Gwyneth)
15. Plant holders make great hair styling supply holders
16. A wine rack can be used to store rolled up towels
17. Divided box above the sink makes decorative and practical storage for to the things you use every day
(via Itsy Bits and Pieces)
18. A shoe organizer can be hung on the bathroom door and be used to store/organize cleaning supplies and styling tools
19. Create your own two-tiered lazy susan to make things easy to find in your vanity
(via By Stephanie Lynn)
20. Utilize the inside of your medicine cabinet door to keep lipsticks and toothbrushes safe and secure