Looking for ideas to spruce up your home? One of the biggest trends in home décor right now is upcycling reclaimed wood.
Reclaimed wood pieces have incredible textures and patterns. Every piece carries a bit of history with it, and you can make that a part of your home. Here are 15 beautiful reclaimed wood projects you can do for your home improvement.
1. Barn Wood Planter Box
Tutorial via Shanty 2 Chic
2. DIY Horseshoe Rustic Bathroom Shelf
Tutorial via Mountain Modern Life
3. Reclaimed Barn Wood Art
Tutorial via Hazel + Gold Designs
4. DIY Reclaimed Wood Hairpin Leg Console Table
Tutorial via Sustain My Craft Habit
5. DIY Blanket Ladder
Tutorial via Seeking Lavender Lane
6. Pallet Headboard
Tutorial via Rice Designs
7. Reclaimed Wood Coat Rack With Railroad Spikes
Tutorial via The Wood Grain Cottage
8. DIY Beam Planter Bench
Tutorial via HomeJelly
9. Barn Wood Coffee Table
Tutorial via Beyond the Picket Fence
10. Barn Wood Jewelry Holder
Tutorial via Hawthorne and Main
11. Reclaimed Wood Bed Tray
Tutorial via Scavenger Chic
12. Rustic Barnwood Mason Jar Welcome Sign
Tutorial via Simply Country Life
13. Fence Board Backsplash
Tutorial via Marty’s Musings
14. Reclaimed Wood Arrows
Tutorial via Little Brick House
15. DIY Reclaimed Wood Bookshelf
Tutorial via Home Made by Carmona
Love the projects shown here, but don’t know where to find reclaimed wood to make your own? Here are some ideas:
- Place an ad in the local paper, on Craigslist, or on Freecycle.
- Look behind grocery stores or furniture stores for old pallets.
- Call local contractors, especially those who specialize in remodeling.