Do you have a pile of old jeans you don’t know what to do with? Instead of throwing them into the recycling bin, give them new life by turning them into gorgeous home decor pieces. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite denim projects to give you some inspiration. Hope you enjoy them!
1. DIY Recycled Woven Denim Basket from Ohoh Deco
2. No-Sew Denim Wall Storage from Redo it Yourself Inspirations
3. DIY Denim Pouf from Michele Made Me
4. DIY Knotted Denim Rug from Eclectic Me
5. Denim Hanging Mason Jar Vase from Pillar Box Blue
6. Pillow with Pocket from FeltMagnet
7. Denim Curtains from Vicky Myers Creations
8. Denim Wreath from A Fish Who Likes Flowers
9. DIY Denim Canvas Art from A Beautiful Mess
10. Denim Place Mats from Creatively Sam’s
11. Denim Photo Frame from PerlillaPets
12. Denim Napkins from The Pocket Stylist
13. Denim Quilt from Nancy’s Couture
14. Rolled-Jean Coasters from My Recycled Bags
What do you think of these DIY denim projects? Share your thoughts in the comments below.