9. Hang ornaments in bins
To make this smart storage just drill holes into the sides of a plastic bin and fit a wooden rod through the openings.
10. Use large plastic trash bags to store your expensive wreaths
via DIY to Try
Trash bags offer the perfect solution for storing your holiday wreaths, protecting them from damage and keeping them looking great for seasons to come.
11. Turn a shoe organizer into a wrapping paper holder
12. You can also store wrapping paper in a wine box
via Amy Loves It
The dividers help keep rolls from falling over and getting crushed in your closet.
13. Label your decorations
A few labels can save you a lot of time next Christmas.
14. Use a slotted tupperware bin to store leftover ribbon
via Spunky Junky
15. Use a clean trash bin to store garlands and outdoor Christmas decor